Wednesday, June 12, 2013

once a bookworm, always a bookworm.

during my practicum teaching, i visited the school library every chance i got. libraries have always been the most sacred + magical of places to me, but the ones in a school are even better. i haven't had the opportunity to be in a primary school library since my own school days so this was one of my first stops.

i was in the library one afternoon with my class + i couldn't hold myself back any longer. i started trawling the shelves for the books i must've read a hundred times when i was a kid.

much to my delight, i found these gems.






needless to say, i borrowed all of them + spent a wonderful weekend reading them. ah, nothing makes me as happy as reading. once a bookworm, always a bookworm.

cordially,

claudia owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment